Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thanks for dinner, again. We loved it. I feel like I am on a cyber corner with a cardboard sign,"WILL BLOG FOR FOOD" Really though, thank you.

The wind blew all the snow into the roads and school was out, today. The kids worked and played really well. They were conscientiously quiet as Scott was sleeping for the first time in days. There is an even bigger storm anticipated for tonight, so I doubt that there will be school in the morning. I'm thinking about sending them to grandma's while I do taxes. Hmmmmm.......

The Belka's came for dessert and the kids played games. Distractions have become precious, and this was a good one.

Curtis called back. Hurray!! We haven't talked for 5 years, but I knew that he would be the same great friend he always was. It was comforting just to hear his voice, and I'm so glad he sounds happy. He's someone that deserves the very best.

I thought that I had prayed hard before, but I am praying harder, now. Scott keeps going down by whole notches. I know his bilirubin is going up, but there is not much to be done about it. He just really needs a good transplant.

I have threatened him all week with bodily harm if he doesn't perk up, and I think it has come to that point, again. Tommorow, we are going in for more IV fluids.

No comments: