Tuesday, February 5, 2008

strategy

We're home. Kids are good. Scott is drinking to avoid my hauling his hiney to the dr for IV fluids.

I am not cooking dinner, tonight. It is the cub scout Blue and Gold Banquet. There is a cake decorating contest, but I am pretending ignorance of that. Everyone is supposed to bring a dessert. I wonder if graham crackers count. They won't notice if I don't bring anything, especially if we come just a little late........ unless, they are running on Mormon standard time. We'd better be really late, but just in time to eat.

3 comments:

Valyn said...

glad to hear you guys are home!

Lost Woman said...

Cracker and frosting are for sure a dessert!

I would go for the extra late strategy myself...... or so early it appears you are in charge and no one questions anything.

Brenda B said...

No, no, I am in cubs scouts. I really am supposed to be in charge of stuff. They just haven't asked me because they know I am fried, and I don't want them to think that I'm not. Late is better.