Wednesday, February 27, 2008

better

Scott woke up much, much better, this morning. The drain is not leaking so very badly, and his bilirubin seems to be going down. His tummy is not ballooned out with undesirable gasses; he doesn't feel he is dying. Whew.......

This is more intense than I bargained for. At least he is feeling better, because I feel like I have been hit by a train.

Today's itinerary: King's English bookstore, good kid rewards; Dr appointment, because something is wrong if we haven't sat for at least 2 hours each day doing absolutely nothing; drive home to kids, pray we make it before 7pm.

2 comments:

sushigringo said...

We are praying for you daily. Secondly, fortune cookies are crap. Thirdly, I am making Grandma Pie for dinner. Mom/Dad are coming over after the temple & Leah too. You are welcome to drop in if you are feeling up to it and you happen to be coming through between 5-8. (Grandma Pie is mom's soup mix with crm chicken topped with a butter crust) Fourthly, When you have time I would like to go shopping with you and pick out some new softer type clothing. Perhaps something in cotton?? Noone needs to wear tight, scratchy, wool offerings with barb wire garnishments, especially when in dire circumstances. It it hazardous to the health of everyone around. It may just save the life of someone in the healthcare profession. Love, sushigringo

EM said...

Dear Scott and Brenda
Just checking in to let you know how much we love you both! I marvel at your humor and strength of will to keep going. I am reminded frequently as I read that none of us is alone. We all play vital roles in the growth of those around us. Even though this time is trying to say the least, I never read your blog without feeling that you are being cared for and watched over. Writing this blog is supposed to be theraputic for you( which I am sure it is),but I find my life and family is better because I see the hand of God working in your life molding and refining your spirit. What great things must be in store for you and your family!
With all my love EM and family