So, the advil wore off and Scott is hurting, again. He woke up this morning and crumpled with joint pain......... It's what I've been watching and waiting for. His drain is not behaving, and he's prime for another liver infection. The big question is, will the oral antibiotics take care of it, or will I have to haul his hiney down to be admitted for IV therapy? We'll leave in the morning if there is not significant improvement. I'm thinking it is a 80/20 chance we will be going.
I wish we could go for transplant and stop these games. I'm tired and don't want to play anymore.
My parents came and picked up the kids for the weekend. I think my mother suspects that I am close to becoming a drooling vegetable, and would prefer to take the kids for the weekend than have them be motherless for life. My mother is the most brilliant woman I have ever met.
My prayers include Jan and Bill, tonight. They both have the Asian flu. God Bless the Olpins, and all those other saints.
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Scott and Brenda,
Lily says I don't have to address you each time, but I just can't start writing it just seems weird. So I guess I'll just keep my old fashioned and out of date habit.
I wish there were some new words or a magical formula that I could send to you to make everything better.........and so forth and so on. I'll pray that things are better in the morning and if not that the roads are clear and you have a entire fleet of angels going with you to Salt Lake. Maybe this will be the one long awaited for trip? It has to be one day so why not tomorrow!
With all my love EM and family.
Post a Comment