Wednesday, February 13, 2008

pad preferences

Wow, another good day. Scott didn't sleep at all last night, his drain is sore, he's a bit more yellow, and I'm thinking about taking him in for IV fluids. Come to think of it, these last few days have been better, but not that great for him. I don't know what exactly is different.

Maybe, it's just me; I'm having good days. There's been a definite lightening of the load and I feel better. Praise the Lord, because I was really feeling squashed.

Today's agenda: clean up my messes, do dinner(no sweat;burritos), go shopping,............

By the way, I think men should purchase their own feminine protection products. I've gone thrice and got the wrong thing every time. Scott's biliary drain leaks incessantly. Gauze doesn't keep the caustic bile off his skin. Pads are cheaper and do a much better job, but finding the kind he likes best is a trick.

10 comments:

Valyn said...

LOL!! I make Matt purchase mine and he gets it right every time.. maybe he can get some for Scott.

Lost Woman said...

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a sick man in need of feminine products should likely buy his own.

This seem only appropriate somehow.
Especially if they do a price check while at the counter.

sushigringo said...

Wings or no wings??

Brenda B said...

Always, thin, no wings....... not my personal favorite, but adequate for the current need.

sushigringo said...

hmmm, Scott has been smelling like a sweet, summer's breeze lately.

Valyn said...

Can Scott still go horseback riding while wearing those?

Brenda B said...

Yes, but not swimming.

sushigringo said...

Please tell scott we are laughing WITH him and hope he has a very Happy Birthday!!!

Valyn said...

Happy Birthday Scott!!

Brenda B said...

Drats! It's Kotex, not Always.