I think it is really easy for the dark side of people to come out when their stressed. I say "people" but that doesn't really apply to Scott. He has a down side, but not a dark side. I'm fortunate to have him because he offsets the ever looming black hole on my side.
My sister, Jan, counseled me not to blog my darkest, most ominous thoughts. I think she's right this time.
I have lots of good, rational reasons, like the weather, to stay in SLC this weekend; but I won't bore you to death with them. My irrational reason is that I am tired of all this. Come heck or high water, we are here for a transplant, and this weekend is as good as any to get 'er done. Enough is enough.
So, we're here at Jan and Bill's house, just leeching off their hospitality. We laugh a lot, so maybe that's why they tolerate us. Scott's a bit more stable; maybe I'll cook this weekend. It's simply impossible to even the score, here, but I can try.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to hear you are laughing, and that there is a bit of improvement. As for the dark thoughts.....I can't say what you should do, as I have had minimal luck in repressing my own.
My bright thoughts, on the other hand, are with you both.
xoxo
WILL YOU CALL ME?? I lost your cell number but need to talk to you!
Thanks, Jenny Tonks
I keep trying to call you, but no answer.
Call me. 208.201.4615
Post a Comment