Saturday, January 12, 2008

an unpleasant prediction

Scott's drain still rates #1 on my sworn at list. It's leaking like crazy and Scott feels like he is getting poked inside. Just bumping it doubles the man over, and he has started to itch, again. It's been a very uncomfortable day.

I was going to predict that we would be going to SLC tomorrow, but I would rather predict that they will call us for transplant, tonight, and save us the pancreatitis of changing out the drain.

I'm praying so hard for the call. I just don't know how much more of this I can take........... I hate that damn drain.

2 comments:

EM said...

Brenda,
Hang in there! At home we are all praying for you guys, and know a liver will come in the Lord's due time. Granted, a call about a transplant today would be great. Tell M., N., A., and C. that their cousins say hello, and that we are excited to see you this summer. Good luck with the drain.
~Lily

Brenda B said...

Thanks Lily,

I appreciate all of your love and support.

Brenda