Sunday, January 6, 2008

a good Sunday

A good Sunday involves the new teacher quoting your 4 year old as saying, "Chase, you make that ugly noise again and you're going to put your nose in the corner." And having C. come home saying how she got bit by Chase, but doesn't know why. She didn't do ANYTHING, but is sad that she forgot to say abracadabra and turn him into a frog.

A good Sunday involves your son looking up at you to say, "Mom, prayer really works. You have a mustache." I think those were two random statements put together, rather than him saying that he prayed that I would have a mustache and his prayer worked.

.................... Hey, I have a mustache?

Scott's doing pretty well, today. I suspect he didn't take the chemo, this morning, but it has been pretty nice to have him up and around. So, it's been a good Sunday....................... Well, good enough for me.

1 comment:

Lost Woman said...

glad your sunday was good!
Welcome to the facial hair club. My great-nephew informed me I had whiskers just like his grandma. (yes grandma not grandpa)
Ah perimenopause...the joys