Today was a good day.
Scott worked for several hours which is fabulous, because he hasn't been able to concentrate much at all. I took the kids sledding and out to dinner.
It's not usual for us both to be functioning at the same time. We've been so fried, between us we are lucky to add up to 3/4 of an adult. I think we hit a cumulative 1 5/8, today; an all time high since we started with this ordeal.
Yep, it was a good day.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just sent Scott a note...but want to wish you a very healthy happy new year!!! With oodles of hugs in between! Because when it's a pretty crappy day those come in handy. I get to go bond with my own doctor tomorrow and it always sucks right before...and during...and the 7 days after until stitches come out (oh yeah and the phone call with the path results). On the upside my new year's resolution to lose a few pounds will be helped out immensely. :)
Love,
Kris
Dear Scott and Brenda,
It is now 8 days.....I wish of something wonderful. Maybe if you are very lucky and blessed 8 days of an all time high!!!! You make me laugh..... "Scott is on day 5 of 2 weeks of chemo" 14 days subtract 5 days already served is........9 days. Sorry about the puzzle, at least now you know.
Have a great day:) love Em
Thanks Kris. I hope your bondage goes as well as it possibly can. I hate waiting especially for phone calls. Hugs to you.
Thanks for clarifying that, Emalee. I was so confused. You would think that I would know, but running on 1/2 cog is rather limiting.
loves
Post a Comment