Sunday, June 8, 2008

up, and up, and up

"C! You're supposed to tell grandpa when that happens!" There were other scuffling noises, but I picked up that much over the phone.
So, why is grandma yelling, C?
"Oh, it's just the toilet. The water keeps going up, and up, and up. I don't know why it does that."

The kids are doing fine. I'm sure John and Kathy have it all under control. I can't hardly wait to see them this week.

Scott walked over a mile this afternoon. He's shocked at how good he feels; tires quickly, but feels wonderful. He's felt fatigued for so long; can't wait to see what life holds from here on out.

There's an excitement and light I've not seen in him before; overwhelming; a miracle, really. Things just keep looking up, and up, and up.......... I'm a bit nervous that, perhaps, we're being primed for a plunge, but truly, the tank always fills after the flush. Who am I to complain if the blessings send it to overflowing?

2 comments:

EmHy said...

Hey Brenda, Great analogy. He shall open the heavens and pour you out a blessing that there shall not be room enough to recieve it, in any container;). If Grandma and Grandpa need another break let me know when I can help. I'm glad that the blessings keep flowing, and know that we miss you guys and wish he could recover at home. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Toilets as blessing-meters. I love it! :)