You can only eat so much breaded chicken, but the food show was great fun for everyone. Scott tuckered after just the first lap, which was fine; we were all stuffed, anyway.
The kids went on with John and Kathy to the Bean Museum. I'm not sure exactly what that is, but hope they were entertained.
I don't have to worry much. The kids have always been easily entertained. Their favorite vacation stop used to be the Blackfoot rest area. We'd use the bathroom, eat snacks, roll down the hill. They were so easy to please; it was often their favorite part of the trip.
This whole last year has been a trip. I feel as though I've lost a year, but gained so much. I wonder what the kids will take away from it; what they consider to be their favorite part; what do they think will happen now?
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment