Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tomorrow or bust

No discharge; bummer. I can't see how they possibly can keep him, he's doing so well. I guess we still need to go over medications, limitations, contraindications, blah, blah, blah...............

The swelling of various private appendages has gone down a bit, thank goodness. Between that and having all the tubes out, he's pacing much more confidently through the halls.

Fortunately, it also makes it easier to get to the bathroom, which is often since they started the diuretic. They must be expecting a lot of fluid since they have put three urinals by the toilet. Perhaps, they want him to shoot for a hospital record; longest pee.

Overall, a pleasant day; fun visitors, good food (thanks, Julie), a nice nap. I'm exhausted, but excited for tomorrow.............. Oh, tomorrow or bust.

Special thanks for all the fasting and prayers.

2 comments:

EmHy said...

Brenda, Discarged?! How is that possible, man tell Scott to keep up the good work. Where will he go next? Glad to hear all of the tubes are out, that is always a happy day. I hope he doesn't have to use all three urinals. But that really is too funny that there are three there? Guiness book of world records here he comes!

EM said...

I'm inbetween moving the lawn (front and back) and needed a short break. So what better to do than see if there is a new message on the blog!

Yippee things are going so well! I still can't believe discharge today. I hope for you both that you get to go home. The hospital takes good care but it is nice to be home, but still close just in case.

Well it is only getting hotter outside so I better finish the job before I melt doing it.

With all our love Em and family