"I can't eat papaya. It smells like farts.............. it tastes like farts, too."
My experience is lacking in this area. I've decided not to pursue the conversation, but will file it away with the bijillion other foods he will not eat. It's fortunate to find out these things ahead of time, as opposed to at the dinner table. Not that I had planned on serving it anytime soon, it's just good information.
We are running to a store downtown to purchase ink for Scott's printer. It makes me so happy to see him alive and excited about projects.
The kids are still in pajamas watching movies. It is a vacation; let them enjoy. I think I will set a bit of food out and let them graze while we're gone, but take Charlotte with us. We'll do a few token jobs to keep them out of trouble when we get back.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment