Still Scott, but definitely different. He just told me he might take JA fly fishing. Under any other circumstance, I would call 911, "My husband has been possessed by aliens!", because that is so far from his normal.
It's like watching a puppy; I almost expect him to start looking for his tail. Alas, he bounced around the yard a little too hard, and is hurting a terrible lot. He can't contain his joy at feeling wonderful, but I hope he can find a happy medium for healing. Good grief! He just had a liver transplant last week.
He feels like a new man.
I like it.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We have been holding our collective breath for you for what feels like forever and finally feel like we can exhale. We are SO HAPPY that things have worked out the way they have. We hope you all can finally put all the bad behind you and enjoy your new lives. You have truly been blessed and deserve every bit of it! Continued best wishes –
Milana & Garin
Fly fishing might take some time; we a refreezing up here with a dark, cloudy wind that has everyone battening down the hatches and bundling up again. And to think the calendar says "June!" Hope you have some sun to enjoy in Utah,'cause you won't find it here, yet! :)
What pure joy so many of us are feeling!!! Our combined prayers have been answered. We are thrilled for and with you. It has been a very long wait and we have watched your suffering and patience. It has been an incredible ordeal and we have watched your soul and your survival. It has been a blessing and we have watched and been grateful to hear your praises to Him for His goodness. Heavenly Father has blessed all of us who love you...with you. Thank you for sharing your blog with us. We love you both! We are thankful for this JOY!
Stan and Brenda Benedict
Be careful with the fly fishing. It can be addictive! If you have any questions about that just ask Tim...but on second thought don't ask I think he is still in the denial stage. Have a great day. Love Em and family
I am so THRILLED!!! I am delighted each day I take a peek and see the improvements!
It truly is a great blessing and one you will forever be touched and blessed with!!
Post a Comment