Twelve was higher than a kite and screaming.
Number two had a baby boy within minutes of arriving.
Room nine had a man whose wife dragged him all the way to Utah to sit in the ER until 4am and listen to them say that there is nothing wrong.
I do think something is wrong, and it is too soon for an infection to show up on the labs. Perhaps, I am mistaken, but I would rather be feeling stupid here than be sitting in Idaho with a seriously sick man. We will stay until Sunday. If the pain and chills do not return, we will go home.
Well, we will go to IKEA and then go home.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Brenda,
I always wonder what you are buying at IKEA. In July of last year my family moved pretty close to the IKEA at I-15 and Bangerter Hwy, Should I be shopping there often?
Take care.
Your cousin,
Lucy
Hi Lucy!
I just returned from IKEA. If I had known you were so close, I would've taken you.
My house is old. It is in a constant state of remodel. Currently, I am getting cabinets for storage closets, but can only get them a little at a time, because of car space and finances. IKEA stuff is modular, so you can by the frame and then later the doors, and you can order to fit whatever space you have.
But, really, they have everything a girl like me didn't know she wanted, albeit nonessential, and it's a fun distraction from the high intensity of all this other stuff.
We should get together, I'd love to have lunch sometime.
Brenda
Post a Comment