I brought Scott to Utah, this afternoon. It was completely against his will, but I am fed up with this expletive drain. All I'm asking is that they adjust it so the Man can move without feeling like his innards are chewing on tinfoil.
The kids are with John and Kathy. Thank you, thank you. We are at Jan and Bill's house and in lots of people's prayers. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
P.S. You should never randomly open the scriptures in search of answers to life's questions if you can't handle the reply. Try waiting for a transplant and opening up to D&C 64:32.............. brutal.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So there is this Scholastic Warehouse One-Day-Only-Dollar-Sale in the morning, and I am going with one other friend. Do you wnat to come?
It is in Draper at 9am and we want to be there early to get in line. We want to make it back for conference, so it might be a mad firery dash for books. We'll drive.
If I don't hear from you by tonight, I will call your cell phone. 801-585-4339
Scott- I hope you get the relief you so need on this trip.
Post a Comment