It probably wasn't where he would've preferred to go right after having his drain adjusted, and being drugged out of his gourd; but I figured at least one of us should have a good day. Those IKEA boxes fit perfectly in the back of John and Kathy's bug, and will be a nice project for JA and I to do together over the conference weekend.
On the way home, I was just wondering: do chiropractors see a lot of drivers who keep their heads at 45-90 degree angles for hours at a time in order to rest their arm while talking on a cell phone?
............. how many people, who talk on their cell phone while arcade racing down I-15, are registered donors? How about the ones who talk on the cell phone, kink their neck, and weave in and out of traffic while eating?
............. does Utah consider time spent racing in the arcade as part of drivers ed, or do they really teach them to jerk like that when they change lanes?
Now, I'm wondering who on earth is brave enough to sneak into my house, do my personal whites laundry, and clean up my room? ......very risky behavior. I'm sure it is a close friend or relative, and I just missed them because the dryer was still going when we got home.
Thanks, but I'm either going to start locking my doors when we leave, or making sure my room/house isn't so bad that I'm embarrassed out of my socks if someone cleans it. I guess I should be grateful that there wasn't................ Never mind. I will just lock my bedroom door.
John and Kathy took the kids to Jackson Hole. They saw mountain goats and had a fun time.
I feel so bad for the kids; fun mom leaked out so long ago, alongside those brains; only survival mom remains. Survival mom likes it really quiet, and also really, really quiet. Since quiet is rarely a part of fun at my house, it is most fortunate for the kids to have patient grandparents to fill in where I am grossly deficient.
God Bless the Grandparents!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL--I feel your pain! If anyone were to even glance at my master bathroom without giving me at least three days' notice beforehand, I think I would change my name and move to a foreign country! :)
Post a Comment