Tuesday, April 15, 2008

a deep sleep

Yesterday was awful, but I figured out why it seemed he might stop breathing. He usually takes two regular strength sleeping pills at night. Night before last he took two, but it was of the new prescription of double strength ambien. I'm just lucky he didn't stop breathing altogether.

John and Kathy came this morning to get the kids off to school while I went to the temple. We will be having dinner, again, at their house tonight. I'm so grateful for their help. There's just no way I could do this without them.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Still keep you both in my prayers! I so wish for his gift of life!!!

Brenda-take a deep breath! I am so glad you have the Temple so close. You are blessed for it!

Hugs!

~tiffany

Lost Woman said...

Do you get to take any of that double strength ambien yourself?
Take turns maybe.

Always in my prayers.

xoxox