This year, they have announced that there will be no competition at the pinewood derby. It is just for fun. Apparently, the mothers are tired of taking crying boys/fathers home and are hoping for a conflict free atmosphere. I don't know what they are thinking, really. In the end, everyone will still know whose car is the fastest; and I guarantee, someone will go home in tears. The goal this year at the Franson's is to not have the slowest car. Not a lot of effort has gone into it, but Scott did sand the axils.
Scott slept most of the day. The lactulose has not been as harsh as purported on the internet........ at least, not yet. We will see what this night brings.
Every now and then, I get a gagging panic at how much ground Scott is losing. It literally knocks me to my knees, and leaves me begging for mercy. But it's at my ground zero point that I find the most peace; the Spirit speaks to me there. I am consistently admonished to be still, and be comforted. The Lord must have a no flailing policy...... too bad, I'm a pretty good flailer.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment