Scott has had a good day, whew. Translation: pain well managed with pills; nausea managed with deep breathing; went to Leah's house for a diversion, thanks.
I have had a super black, brain dead day.
I'm really just ticked that we didn't go for transplant last night. I projected positive thoughts into the cosmos and packed for everyone with high hopes....... nothing...... stupid book.
The kids have seen this brand of insanity before, and know to stay away and tread softly. Meanwhile, Scott cautiously slides Dr Pepper my way, hoping to appease the raging beast. Thank goodness, it is temporary; I always come back........ actually, it's feeling permanent this time.
Tomorrow's Sunday. We are going to an earlier ward so we can meet family for dinner out at my parent's.
Honestly, we are going to a different ward because I don't want to talk to anyone I know, but still want to take the sacrament. I am in a dark place, and anyone who innocently tells me we are looking good for what we've been through might get their face ripped clean off.
No, I'm not overly sensitive.
I'm tired.
p.s. No, I wouldn't really rip anyone's face off; I would just swallow my spew and save it for my blog........ this blog is so handy.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment