I called Salt Lake, yesterday, concerned at the gradual loss of ground here: more yellow, more lethargic, balance issues............ The basic message from our dr: He's still at the top of the list; we haven't forgotten him; liver disease stinks; waiting for transplant also stinks.
So, tell me something I don't know.
We're basically ok. Scott's functioning on a basic level; still breathing, gagging down food, pain's controlled. We were able to go for dinner with the Merrills, last night; had a fabulous time. I'm thinking about hauling everyone down to Utah for the three day weekend; hoping to see something besides grey snow; kids need a break from all this trash.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you! I say: keep calling! Keep your names fresh in these doctors' minds at all times, even if you have to call and ask "How is the weather down there? I want to know how to pack, in case we get a call soon!" (see, that's not being a pain! You are just seeking information!) thus adding to the number of people keeping you in their thoughts, thus augmenting the energy focused on your case and getting that liver!
Post a Comment