Actually, this is his line of bow ties. There are three more scheduled to come out in the Fall catalog. As for the fashion show....... can we wait till his color doesn't compete with the tie?
That is AWESOME!! As for his color competing with the bow ties...have you seen some of the runway models lately? They would starve some more to get some of that color!
FYI--Tonight's event is actually a bow tie required event. Not optional!! Can't wait to see. Also to valyn, you're also invited, please call me for details. I left a message on your machine.
8 comments:
Is Scott a bow tie tester? Bow Tie Secret Shopper? Is this his line of Bow Ties? Is there a runway fashion show this week?
Actually, this is his line of bow ties. There are three more scheduled to come out in the Fall catalog. As for the fashion show....... can we wait till his color doesn't compete with the tie?
That is AWESOME!! As for his color competing with the bow ties...have you seen some of the runway models lately? They would starve some more to get some of that color!
Only if they're looking for that sallow banana look.
FYI--Tonight's event is actually a bow tie required event. Not optional!! Can't wait to see. Also to valyn, you're also invited, please call me for details. I left a message on your machine.
I cant wait to see these!! Years I have heard about this project!
Brenda, Where can we look at the bow ties? Can you post us a link? Also, let us know when the show will be!
I will post a link as soon as I have one on the 28th. There is no planned fashion show....... that was a joke.
Post a Comment