Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We are gearing up for our dr appointment tomorrow afternoon. The nurse, today, said the biopsy showed a low-grade colitis. I'm thinking that was not very definitive or helpful. I am so annoyed. Please, let them be able to do something for Scott.

Love the new pump. How nice to have an auto-feed mechanism hooked to your husband. Maybe, I could get one installed in all the kids, too. Ok, so it's not that nice, but what if?

The day was quietly plagued with homesickness. I am losing my grip here in Utah and need to go home.

4 comments:

EmHy said...

We have neighbor sickness, we miss you too. Your kids were great in class today. I am glad they are still coming. Hopefully you will get to come home soon. We are praying for you.

mitchowl said...

Praying for you for tomorrow.

Lost Woman said...

If I had more digits than 20 they too would be crossed for luck.

Better yet, I'll keep trying the praying thing.

xoxo

Beloved said...

We're thinking of and praying for you too!

Lots of Love,

KR