Wednesday, April 22, 2009

There is nothing good to be said about a bowel prep, and the unpleasantness does not end there.

So no, we are not going home. We are staying another week. We'll see what they find with the variety of scopes they are using tomorrow, and hope Scott gains weight with a feeding tube.

One day at a time...........

2 comments:

Karilyn said...

I talked to mom tonight. Sorry you are having to stay in SLC another week. I wish I could take it all away from you both. What can I do to help? We are praying for you constantly! We love you.
PS I would not be eating any corn soon. OUCH. Have a great day tomorrow.

Love,
Karilyn

Lost Woman said...

Ouch, ouch and double ouch.

I'm coming through SLC in 2 weeks and I will be CRUSHED if you are still there.

Add my prayers.

If you need to vent....