There are truly, honestly those days that you kind of, mostly, really hate everyone and everything that might demand any kind of attention. So, it was not a great day for Agnes to ask me to run a few errands, even if they were to make Easter baskets for my very own children. I'm pretty sure that any blessings that might have been chalked up for that one were nixed out by my bad attitude.
Scott has the next 4 months off from work. It's all part of the new, 3/4 contract offered to the teachers at the college. He spent this first day exclusively in his computer room; hiding from the hostile native defending her territory. Yes, there is going to be an adjustment period here.
The chicken coop is taking a bit more time than I had anticipated. Luckily, the chicks are still small. I am making a portable chicken tractor because I want them to eat the hobo spiders off the lawn. I'll still finish out the shed as their winter quarters, but not until I've finished their summer home.
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Luck defending your territory, you can come over anytime for some manfree hours! Your chicken run/portable coop looks like a great idea. Maybe we will have to copy you so that our chickens can eat all our spiders and beetles, and yucky bugs we get.
Post a Comment