I can't forget a special thanks to Jan and Bill for keeping me alive and laughing. I don't know what I would do without them.
Today was uneventful, intestinally speaking. No outbursts, darn it. And I've been as good of an example as I've dared. Historically, it takes him 4 days to get going, and that's tomorrow.
I think he's holding up relatively well, more patient than I've ever seen him, really. He's sleep deprived and sore. I told him I wanted to stay until clinic on Wednesday, and he didn't even protest. Maybe, he's just resigned.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No outbursts, Brenda you are too funny. . .
We'll be hoping that tomorrow is the day that he will get more cheers from the staff for doing more than making some music, cutting the cheese, or taking the kids to the pool. I will send you the funniest commercial about all of that, maybe the laughing will help move things along.
Hyrum is taking Jarum for a drive to put him to sleep, they just pulled up and I can still hear him crying. Sweat pea said, "Mwaaa." I think she misses Scott the most.
Post a Comment