Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mooshy

It's not that I'm not excited to see Scott; I'm just wondering if I didn't accidentally lay down on a train track instead of my bed. Didn't even hear the choo choo, I slept so solid; no blood, just tired and mooshy.

By the way, Scott has enjoyed all the comments on the blog, and emails. He just smiles and feels loved. Thank you.

5 comments:

EM said...

We are overjoyed at Scott's progress. Wonderful to hear that Brenda is at last sleeping hard. You have much sleep to catch up on.
We will be most grateful to join with so many others to fast for thanks and comfort for the donor family. With all our love Em and family.

sushigringo said...

WoW!! We are so relieved and happy at Scott's progress. OUr thoughts & prayers are continually your way. Also, glad that Brenda is finally getting some much deserved deep sleep. Note of caution: Always a good idea to go to the bathroom first before falling into a deep, drooling sleep!!

Amanda said...

Hello!
I just remembered that you update your blog regularly so please ignore my annoying text message :o) We are relieved beyond words at the news of Scott's remarkable recovery. Sam can't help himself but still pray for Scott's liver. We will have to update that to "new liver". We think of and pray for you daily. I am glad you are sleeping Brenda. We will join you in your fast of gratitude. Thank you for the invitation.

Love,
The Julanders

Kathy Garcia said...

Thanks for the wonderful news!!! Nef is out of town-but I will update him. Sleep is definitely a must these days-I am done teaching and can come down anytime you need help-please use us!!! Scott-we are thrilled with the news of your recovery and will continue to pray that it gets better every day-We too will join you in your fast for both families. We can never have too much gratitude in our hearts-never!!!! Thanks for the invite-love to keep up with how things are. Thanks for leaving this open for all to read. Nef and family

Anonymous said...

Yay! Its about time you enjoyed the deep and peaceful sleep you've been waiting so long to enjoy!

Does Scott get sleepy from all the meds? Does he eat normally? Just curious . . . I've never known a transplant patient before . . . .