I haven't seen Scott this giddy since the day we got married. I can't help but wonder if he isn't mostly high on steroids, but it has been a magnificent day. What a thrill to go from life support to walking around the unit in one day. It's a rush for me, and I'm not even on drugs. Heaven.
So, day three is supposed to be a rough one. If you compare it to having a baby, it's the day that your milk comes in, but I'm not worried; his eyes are bright, and he's excited to progress no matter what it takes. How wonderful to see the intensity switch to recovering, as opposed to pursuing the hallows of yellow death.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't tell you how happy I am for both of you!!!! Isn't life the best thing ever?!?! After something like this it's so much sweeter than you ever thought it could be...still sending strong healing, good thoughts your way. Give Scott a hug for me!
Thanks for keeping us updated. Every time a return home I check the blog to see if there is anything new. It is such great news to read Scott is up and moving.. WOW they do not waste any time. As always our prayers and thoughts are with you. Love Em and family
Walking already--holy cow! That's great! :)
Post a Comment