I didn't burn the bridge just in case, but I told Dr Z I wasn't coming back. Really, what can he do that a blog can't do even better? Sure, there's the prescription issue, but my gynecologist can use a pen just fine, and he only wants to see me once a year. Besides, why not get all your medical vulnerabilities over with in one fell swoop? Really.
We went to lunch for our anniversary. Not incredibly romantic, but Scott ate well; that in itself is enough to thrill me these days.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Best anniversary wishes!! I loved hearing about how you two met and eventually got together, and knowing it was your anniversary I thought of it again today.
Not so many couples are as well suited as the two of you.
I think it is rare anyway.
(she said in her best "I'm single and don't believe 80% marriages are happy" voice
Post a Comment