The word from Salt Lake is that, "......these things take time." My nerves are grated on the fine side meant for orange rinds with this. It doesn't feel right, and I don't like it. We are going down loaded with information gathered off the web in two weeks. I can't handle any more, "It sucks to be you." appointments. We had enough of those pre-transplant. I can't even express how I loathe this state of medical limbo.
Scott is maintaining, at least. He ate socially over the weekend. I guess, I'm going to have to put him in more social situations if I want him to eat anything. He really is trying but is frustrated. Everything seems to just gag him.
It was a good weekend, and is leaning towards a nice week with the kids.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment