Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cried all through the session. Came home just in time to pull the tube out of Scott's nose when it bunched up in his throat as he threw up. Cried. Talked with Salt Lake. Cried some more. Asked God where he might be. Cried. Kirsten dropped by to tell me that God knew I needed a hug and is mindful. Cried. Tamina sent rolls. Cried. Mindy fed the kids. Cried. Mom called. Took a bawl break. Randy brought manure and dirt for the garden. Doing better. Renae brought me some Dr Pepper. Better still. Scott not in pain or nauseated after eating a bagel. Relief. Did not have to go to the ER. A gift. Kids healthy; in bed. Thank you, Lord, and thank you for ending this day.

2 comments:

EM said...

I cried with you, I wish I could cry for you!
Love Emalee

Lost Woman said...

Thought of you two all day after I drove through the edge of Rexburg on my way to Sheridan. If I'd had time I would have brought you the George Foreman cooker so you could make your own rotisserie chicken anytime.
Little solace. But besides prayers that is my next best offer.

xoxoxo