Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ok, so it's sad that the chick died, but does anyone else think it is funny that a five-toed chick named Cinco died on the 5th of May?

The chicken tractor is mostly finished, so I put the chicks in the roost for the night with the door closed. They huddled in the corner, anyway. Maybe a little more space doesn't make any difference to them.

It should be a busy, but good day: a play, babysitting, catch up on laundry a bit, find something that Scott would eat....... that's pushing it. Better just stick with the achievable.

2 comments:

Lost Woman said...

It's hilarious that a 5 toed chicken died on Cinca de Mayo!

Of course I didn't have to witness it, or the kids disappointment so there is tat in the equation.

ps. You WILL see me this summer. Willing or un.

EmHy said...

Of course that is too funny in a ironic sort of way, he really wasn't doing well. . . so it was a great day to say goodbye! I am sure she will be sorely missed. Did you do a funeral and then come in for Mexican food?