Maybe, I should have told her about the time I got up to give the closing prayer for ward conference, started to cry and ran out of the chapel. I was terribly sick, anyway, but it was the catalyst for a yearlong nervous breakdown.
The advantage of having been a basket case so many times over, is that you eventually learn that life just cycles through those times naturally. It's nothing personal; just life. And if you can hang on and wait, the tide eventually turns back enough for your head to pop up and breathe.
The rains came down. The floods came up. And the house on the rock stood still.
You'll be fine. Be still.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are a rock. Really you are. Sometimes a hard one like quartz and diamond and sometimes a soft one like gypsum or halite, but you always have a heart of gold.
I gave my mom your message. She was thrilled you wanted to come see her. Take care, Brenda.
Hugs.
Post a Comment