Monday, May 18, 2009

Scott had a good day. He's working on a new felting and embroidery technique for illustrating digitally. He must be doing much better to feel good enough to work, again. Thank goodness. I was beginning to worry it was a permanent gig, this purgatory.

So, Ginger is definitely not a willing participant in the new adventure, and the Little Tykes play set is not working out as a milking stanchion, and at it's best there are little red hairs all over in the milk. Do people just strain those out and drink it anyway? She's a goat. Naturally, there are clumps of poo in her hair. Hmmm....... I think it was great fun to dream about making goat cheese, and have no problem allowing her to dry up. No loss, and the kids have some fun memories of wresting the goat down and pinching out milk. Poor Ginger. No wonder she doesn't want to play.

On to the next adventure...... EVERYONE home all day and all summer long.

2 comments:

EmHy said...

HA, HA, Ha the imagery is priceless. Thanks for sharing! HMM maybe I shouldn't try the milk.

Lost Woman said...

It was great to see Scot's new image on his site. Made my day.

As for Ginger, I don't know what people do about the poop hair, but I agree it is a great experience for the kids.

Hope the all day all summer is wonderful!