Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We really did have a wonderful weekend. Children's Discovery Center with the kids, Scott's birthday party here at Jan's, lunch at the Dairy Keen, sent the kids home with John and Kathy, dinner at Adele's. Very nice.

So, I have a whole day of picking my nose; waiting for tomorrow. Scott bought me 4 pairs of shoes, I'm trying out my new wrinkle cream, and we might go for a movie later. Right now, I am settling down for a nap. I know, poor baby.

To think, Tamina is stressed about how I am really doing.

Really, sweetie, I'm way fine.

Really.

3 comments:

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...

I noticed you used the "fine" word. I see right through ya, b!

Can't wait to see the shoes though. I like shoe shopping. Don't like clothes shopping, but I do like shoe shopping.

We had Hires instead of Dairy Keen. Good clean cholesterol buildup either way! While everyone else in the ward is counting how much weight they're dropping, let's see how much we can put on! Ready, set, go!

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.