Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I guess I need to open the blog, again, for family and friends to keep them up to date on what is going on. I'm not excited about it.

So, Scott's been diagnosed with a hepatic arterial aneurysm. It's a rare complication of transplant. There's talk of stents, and surgery. We're not sure what's going to happen.

It's incredibly serious, but I don't think that Scott is going to die. I think if God wanted him at all, He would just let the aneurysm burst and get it over with without any fuss. Why go through all this trouble of finding it and dealing with it? No, it's just the standard pain in the patookas.

I so need some fried chicken.

1 comment:

mitchowl said...

Brenda, your family is getting a lot of prayers sent your way. I know you know that, but I thought I'd say it anyway.

My dad really loved you guys and wanted everything to work out. I know it will.
Linda Haroldsen Mitchell