Just for the record, we have never seen Hellboy 1 or 2. Thank you, Valyn.
So, Scott plans on going to a late afternoon meeting, tomorrow, and returning to teach classes on Monday. From what I can tell, he's running at about 68.3% of normal capacity. Pretty amazing for a man that had 46 staples removed yesterday. I think he will do great. At least, that's what I'm hoping, because he's absolutely miserable to be around otherwise.
It's unbelievable for things to flip from so bad to so good. I'm not complaining, but I'm not completely convinced we are done with this gig, either. Please, Lord- at least, give my brains a fighting chance of coming back before they're all spilt out again.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It is wonderful to witness a miracle. Make sure you get it recorded. We are so grateful for Heavenly Father answering our prayers. Our prayers will continue for all of you.
Love you
Janet
What a great report. You are awesome to keep this updated. I put a message on your Norman blog. Did you get it?
Linda,
I thought I replied. Hmmmmm....... anyway, thank you. My email is bbfranson@mac.com.
I can't believe he is headed back to work... but then I'm usually teaching at about 47% so he is way ahead of me!
Heal fast, but go slow please.
Post a Comment