We are in SLC an extra night. Scott's drain was replaced late this afternoon and since it is storming we chose to start back in the morning. We don't mind too much because it is rather pleasant here at Jan and Bill's house. They feed us and make us laugh.
Things To Look Forward To
Halloween: The girls are going as parrots(they look like mexican pinatas). JA is going as a ghost.
Pinewood Derby: N. and Scott are making a car together.
A really clean house that stays clean: A girl can dream, can't she?
Remodeling the front room: There's this itch to rip out the ugly carpet. I am working up to tiling to the front door and putting in a hard wood floor. But, first I have to fix the window casing and repaint the room.
Blessings of the Day
I browsed the IKEA for a whole hour this morning and only spent $25.
Since our new oncologist is not available until next Friday, we will just have to postpone chemotherapy for another week. Darn. Scott is just heartbroken.
Scott has not vomited because of the general anesthesia he had earlier (miracle).
I do not have energy to remodel the front room. I will not have energy to even start for quite some time. (This is a blessing to Scott, because my remodelings drive him nuts.)
Scott is doing fine, for now. He had some pain from the procedure, but appears to be sleeping solid, tonight.
Sleep, baby, sleep.....
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment