Scott has a new infection with the biliary drain. He has been miserable for the last few days, hurting joints along with everything else. I hauled his hiney in yesterday for a shot of rocephin. I am hoping he will feel better tommorrow.
I am tired and overwhelmed.
M. has been a huge help to me here at home. We cleaned the house together and she is in charge of the laundry. She takes on a lot of responsibility and does her best to keep everyone happy. I am so grateful to have her.
To be fair, N. wiped the kitchen down and JA has watched C. I have had great help.
We leave Tuesday morning to have Scott's drain replaced with one with two lumens, one solid for radiation and one with holes for drainage. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are for brachytherapy where they advance a radioactive wire into Scott's liver using a robot.
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Scott and Brenda,
I have just been catching up on the events of your last week. I was excited about the bow tie patterns! The idea for the new book is so totally originally, I don't think I have ever heard anything like it. Will it be a story or a picture book? Lily tried the oreo dipping. Works well and she had an enjoyable time perfecting her technique.
We have yet to start school. Tuesday is the big day at our house. Lily has been to the Jr. High and had the tour. However she was unable to get her locker open so she is a little worried about that. She has been practicing on a lock at home and is able to do the right order. We'll see on Tuesday.
Othon also goes to a new school and he does not seem to care too much. His first hint of anxiety came tonight when he asked. Do 5th graders move around to classes together as a group or alone? He was relieved to here kids move in herds.
The little girls are just excited to start. I am not sure what will occupy my time but I have high hopes of cleaning out junk we never use, maybe dusting a little, and starting a pattern of that nasty thing that is called exercise!
No real plans for a last day before school. Tim will go fishing in the morning. Othon put up a tent for a scout badge and so sleeping in the tent is required. Tim slept out with the kids last night, the kids are suggesting they do it again with Mom because I missed last night because I was at work. I guess I will play camper tonight.
Yesterday Tim brought home a new puppy. His name is Snoopy (to go with Charlie Brown) he is a black lab and 13 weeks old. The owner, a ward friend, is a breader and had a couple of puppies that he could not sell and was going to take to the pound. Lucky Tim was there to rescue one of them. Clara is in LOVE and thinks we should all be in LOVE with Snoopy too. Well I'm sure Tim has fallen asleep on the bed waiting for us to get ready for bed. I should sign off. Our prayers are with you always, and hope things go well and as planned for the upcomming week. Much love, Emalee and family
Thanx, Emalee. It is always so great to hear from you.
Post a Comment