Ok, ok. So Utah drivers are not THAT bad. It is an adjustment to drive with so many people around. I am so used to Rexburg where a traffic jam is just as likely to have been caused by livestock as it is by too many cars on the road. I've been having BG(bloggers guilt) over complaining about Utahan's. Most everyone has been nice (not as nice as New York City, but nice).
Scott has had a pretty rough day. I was grateful we were seeing the drs anyway because he was so sick this morning. I know he is in trouble when he asks me not to leave the room and suggests we call the nurse.
Our surgeon ordered one liter of IV fluids and, after he reviewed the blood-work, ordered another. It helped tons. Dehydration has been a major problem all summer.
Both of the drs that we saw today were extremely optimistic about the surgery on Friday. Scott is, understandably, not excited.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
GOOD LUCK SCOTT!!! We all love you and are praying for you!!!
Post a Comment