Friday, September 21, 2007

home sweet home

We all made it home today. Everyone is happily tucked in bed.

Scott is doing well. We are working hard at keeping up on his pain medication. He mostly complains about being stiff and walks a lot which is really good for him right now.

N. wanted to know when Scott would be getting a transplant. We told her it could be any time but would probably be in 4-6 months. She was so excited and said, "Good! I have so many plans. There's Halloween and my birthday. The daddy-daughter date is coming and then there is Christmas." We told her we would do the best we could and that we all have to be flexible.

We tell her that but I can't imagine my children getting any more flexible than they have allready been. They've been angels (I think) for the grandparents and have tolerated being drug from house to house amazingly well.

No comments: