Friday, September 14, 2007

quick note

The surgery went very well. No cancer as far as they can see. We won't find out the pathology results until Tuesday or Wednesday.

The post op recovery was excellent due to some new techniques to control pain. Scott has an epidural and a pain pump and was comfortable for the day. It is so unusual for him not to be throwing up violently after surgery and be in uncontrolled pain. Such a blessing.

I do not know what will happen tomorrow, but today was a great day. I am out of my mind tired and will write more when I am a little more sane (that may take a few months).

Thank you for all of your prayers. They worked overtime as we truly have felt carried and blessed thru out the whole day.

1 comment:

EM said...

Dear Scott and Brenday,
Whew! It is such a relief to hear that Scott is doing so well. Our prayers truly have been answered.

It is slow going around here. School started a 2 weeks ago, so we are back into that routine. Get up at 6:00 and then sleep walk to the bus at 6:57, and then drag your feet the entire school day. (So, school isn't really that bad, but I would rather not get up so early). All of us kids are overwhelmed with Gymnastics, Piano lessons, school, homework, Mutual, Activity Days, Scouts, and after school activities. It seems like summer ended so long ago!

Well, I wish you all the best, and that Uncle Scott will be okay!

Much love, LILY :)

P.S. Tell the kids that their cousins say hi from Washington! <3