Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I was not expecting a call from Dr Hopkin's nurse. I had forgotten all about those biopsies. And before she could tell me they were safe, the blood left my head and the room swam.

I hate that all it takes is one phone call to derail any false sense of security or illusion of control. Pfffft...

Scott's at work. If all goes as planned, he will have stayed 6 hours, today. So far, so good.

2 comments:

mitchowl said...

Scott did a good job. He thinks he didn't. I, for one, learned a lot. I was really hoping he would show us how to make those awesome trees in Un-Brella. Today was the day. Thanks for coming to class today, Scott. And I hope it didn't wipe you out.

Janet said...

Glad it went well today. It is always nice to get back to the normal (ie. going back to teaching.)

Our prayers will continue for you all.
Love you.