skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Franson Family
Our Experience with Cholangiocarcinoma
Monday, March 2, 2009
I dropped Scott off at the college, this afternoon. All went well. He's tired, but not completely smashed- much better than I had expected.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
2009
(136)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(29)
▼
March
(20)
Nice, nice day. The weather is supposed to return ...
We took Preya to the nursing home, but came right ...
So, I have to wonder who you are. Why do you peek ...
I'm not talking to you until after you go to schoo...
I haven't shopped like that since Scott was on che...
I could just kiss that bus driver.I am doing taxes...
We think Scott might have c-diff or CMV, so things...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x_-TQivCx8I tried ...
Thanks, Jan, for writing us even when things are s...
"So, I said, "Because you're verbally abusive. It'...
"He said, "You don't do your hair fancy, and you d...
Wow. I saved so much by going to Sam's Club. I am ...
I have to be careful of what I pick up. If the boo...
"Sophie, I know something that will calm us down.....
I hadn't thought it possible, but Weblos has broad...
They had hauled him off, luring him out of the hou...
Honestly, I thought God had lost His grip on the s...
Seriously, I am eating absolutely everything I can...
I was not expecting a call from Dr Hopkin's nurse....
I dropped Scott off at the college, this afternoon...
►
February
(19)
►
2008
(180)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(27)
►
May
(39)
►
April
(28)
►
March
(29)
►
February
(32)
►
January
(24)
►
2007
(107)
►
December
(28)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
Contributors
Brenda B
scott e
No comments:
Post a Comment