Scott's doing better, today.......... not quite so dark. That's nice. He's still has intermittent nausea and back spasms, but I think he's going to make it.
Lately, it's easier if my moods don't mirror Scott's. We've always been so close, there's often not a difference in how we feel. But, when it comes to depression, it's really best for everyone if there's a separation of emotion.
So, I'm working hard to stay busy with non-crisis things. I cooked pizza rolls for dinner and froze some for later, worked on packing clothes for the kids' 72 hour kits (so much for getting out of crisis mode), and took a nap. I hope Scott doesn't feel too neglected, because if he's not dying, I'm doing non-Scott things on purpose.
Scott's parents came for dinner. I'm grateful for their support. All I have to do is call and they are right here to take over, day or night.
The kids had their last Mahler symphony performance, tonight. It was so amazingly beautiful. Although I don't think I'll miss the hassle much, JA was especially sad for it to be done.
I've stopped praying for a transplant. I'm pretty sure the Lord has everything figured out, and that it will happen exactly when it is supposed to. I'm praying for patience and stamina. Heaven knows, we could use some.
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment