The trip home was not without it's usual conflicts, but the wedding was wonderful, and the wedding dinner which Adele cooked was excellent, and the balloon floaty thingers at the reception were fun, and the Wintertons were delightful to visit. I just need a little break and then maybe I'll feel sane, again. Frankly, a break would be anywhere I am not. Since I am with myself even when I go to the bathroom, even that becomes torture.
Sweet Pea is looking conspicuously rounder after not seeing her for three days. I have such high hopes for her to have kids. According to the teenager from whom I purchased the goat she could, but not for sure, be due anytime between July and August. It's anyone's guess as pygmy goats naturally get as wide as they are tall, and really don't show signs of imminent delivery unless you count the BLAAAAAAH right before the kids come out. At least that is what I was told.
As per usual, I have no idea what I am doing.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment