Thursday, June 18, 2009

I lost my forest green suit top and the BYU-I standard issue exercise shirt to the experiment. They had bubble gum embedded in several places. I rarely exercise, but that was my favorite, all occasion jacket. The moral of the story is do not let your children do your own personal laundry- just each others'.

In spite of my prayers, it has rained heavily all week long, but should clear up just in time for the girls to come home from camp. They are in tents.

My parents are so excited to finally be able to shower in the cabin. It will definitely be worth the time it took to tile. I think my next endeavor is to get the bedrooms sheetrocked, but that will have to wait for another week or so or next month. There's a bunch going on; Dr appointments, allergy shots, a root canal, family reunion, a wedding.......

Scott has a great blog if you need entertainment. I love his post for today.

1 comment:

EmHy said...

Thanks for the link to Scott's blog. That was great! His stamps are so fun.