We saw an otolaryngologist(good one huh? That's one more to cross off the ist list;) not a brain surgeon, today, and he said that what happened seemed to be a rare fluke and that he would be really surprised if it ever happened again. No surgery although we will need to do a follow up CT scan in 4 weeks just for fun.
I vote with the dr that it should never, ever happen again. That's 2 votes. Anyone else? Majority rules, right?
I also vote that we should be required to follow the little protocol they have outlined and stop these distracting side shows.
The trial treatment protocol seemed overwhelmingly traumatic but compared to things that could be it just doesn't look so bad anymore. I would count ourselves quite lucky to experience just the protocol as outlined.
Anyway, I am happy to go home this weekend and regroup our family.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Scott and Brenda,
We vote for a "fluke" and say no surgery! Good news,so will Scott's vision just get better on its own? or this that unknown?
We are just leaving the house for Colorado this morning just a few bags to pack and we will be off.
Have a great weekend.
Love and prayers always,
Em and family
Post a Comment