skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Franson Family
Our Experience with Cholangiocarcinoma
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Mosquitoes bit through my yoga pants, but it was worth the conversation over the new neighbors' weeds. She needed to talk, and I needed to get away from my children a bit. A win/win if you don't count the itchy bum.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
2009
(136)
►
August
(2)
▼
July
(20)
My dog has broken her tail. We don't know how, but...
"But Maahum......."Do I look like a butt mom to yo...
It seems a sturdy machine, and simple to use. The ...
Scrubbing scum would not usually pull me into tear...
Mosquitoes bit through my yoga pants, but it was w...
Scott and JA are camping with the scouts. I'm not ...
A better day, overall.
It is of little consolation that the potatoes were...
"I don't want a bleepity bleep dog in this hotel!!...
"So...... where's the fun class?"Well, this was th...
"Oh............ I remember the last time you came ...
"Macaroni, too?"Yes, sweetheart.So, I sat and was ...
I'm pretty sure that a rooster that crows every mi...
All four roosters are alive and well, living in th...
Had M not thwacked JA on the head with an umbrella...
"..... and then, Arlo took your Dad's and Milton's...
I am suspicious of the large, brown egg found in m...
Can you just see it? Dad cutting out well designed...
There are two sides of me and they don't get along...
What are you doing? I thought the little kids were...
►
June
(21)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(29)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(19)
►
2008
(180)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(27)
►
May
(39)
►
April
(28)
►
March
(29)
►
February
(32)
►
January
(24)
►
2007
(107)
►
December
(28)
►
November
(26)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
Contributors
Brenda B
scott e
No comments:
Post a Comment