Scott worked all morning on a book he has been developing. He finished a rough dummy and sent it to his editor. Even when he is completely healthy that is a big accomplishment.
I love the book. It is about mosquitoes that mix colors and then die.
Personally, I am trashed and working on a bare minimum level. I spent the morning in bed vegetating, commited to doing absolutely nothing all day. It was only the prospect of driving Scott to Zippy-Ship that got me showered and dressed. Perhaps, it was the prospect of getting me out of bed and showered that drove Scott to finish the book dummy. I guess we are good for each other.
Last night, Scott dreamed that our friend was making a hillbilly movie in the shop next door. His wife starred in it with some other actor. She and this other man got out of an old pickup truck. The man reached over, picked a cootie out of her hair, ate it and said, "Mmmmm...."
They were just coming one after another last night, every couple of minutes. After about the third one, I checked out, too tired to care anymore. They're all just as bizarre as bizarre can get.
Friday, August 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment